Murder Now and Then: 1919 to 2019 Murder Mystery by Eventispress (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.57Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionTwo murders interwoven one hundred years apart. It is 2019 and Joanna Thomas, a less than conventional farmer's wife is accused of murdering her husband, but with motive or murder weapon uncovered, the likelihood of a speedy conviction is diminishing, much to the dismay of the, soon to retire, Inspector Norton. His officers try to placate him whilst uncovering a series of most strange coincidences, all compelling them towards an unsolved murder back in 1919. From obvious suspects they w have several seemingly unlikely candidates, ne with totally believable alibis. While puzzling over the complexity of this strange case DS Tony Brown and DC Cathy Peterson take a trip to Jersey, but losing their lead they return just as the case turns decidedly sinister. Could an unsolved murder in Haynes, Bedfordshire back in 1919 really have a bearing on this case?
- Author BiographyLiving in the heart of Bedfordshire, UK, Diana Jackson is fortunate to be able to take a break from teaching English and business studies this year to write full time. She has published two novels in The Riduna Series, historical fiction set in the Victorian era through to the early 20th century. She was originally moved to write 'Riduna' by her love of the island of Alderney and its fascinating history and then she developed an unusual interest in the history of early flying boats when working on her second novel 'Ancasta Guide me Swiftly Home'. Whilst researching for the third in her series, to take us to the 1930's, Diana has worked on several very different projects. Her most recent novel, venturing into the genre of crime, is 'Murder, Now and Then, ' which was inspired by an unsolved murder back in 1919 in the heart of Mid Bedfordshire. This murder mystery weaves the intriguing events of 1919 with a murder set in 2019. Murder revisited! She has also compiled a delightful memoir of a 103 year old character called Norman Campbell. His chosen title, 'The Life and Demise of Norman Campbell' is available on Amazon too. Diana has two blogs, www.dianamj.wordpress.com, where you can read about the background to Diana's writing and from May 2014 you can also follow her personal adventures, a year of discovery and other true stories, on www.selectionsofreflections.wordpress.com/ She is @Riduna on Twitter and would love to hear from you
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBedford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.