All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionIn its 300-year history, there has never once been a scandal at Mullings, ancestral home of the decent but dull Stodmarsh family. Until, that is, Edward Stodmarsh makes an ill-advised second marriage to the scheming Regina Stapleton, who insists on bringing her family's 'ornamental hermit' to live on the estate. Suddenly everyone wants to visit Mullings to glimpse this mysterious figure. Strange but harmless, thinks Florence Norris, the family's longstanding housekeeper. But events take a sinister turn with the arrival of sudden, violent death - and suddenly the hermit doesn't seem so harmless after all.
- Author BiographyDorothy Cannell was born in Nottingham, England, and moved to the U.S. in 1963. Dorothy became an aspiring writer after taking an English class at Illinois Central College and being encouraged to write for publication by the class teacher. Seven years later, she sold her first short story. Dorothy enjoys collecting sea glass and beach stones in Main, collecting vintage hats and Apostle Tea spoons, and going on reading binges.
- Author(s)Dorothy Cannell
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Florence Norris Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.