Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn the early 1950's, some seventeen murders are being committed in Springfield, Illiis. Mafia members and shady politicians are operating openly and untouched in Mr. Lincoln's hometown. The business of murder, gambling, drugs, prostitution and racketeering rules the streets. Aaron Thomas, appointed state's attorney after the brutal murder of his friend and county prosecutor Carl Wilson, vows to go after the persons responsible for all these heius murders. Although Aaron possesses outstanding legal skills, he has weaknesses. His powerful desires for wealth, political fame and sex will lead him through an uncertain journey. He will encounter danger and become entwined in betrayal at every turn. Despite strong public scrutiny, the lawyer will be elected Mayor of the City of Springfield. Will he be able to stand up against both the citizens of Springfield and the criminals responsible for all these murders? Will he get caught up in foul play or, worse yet, become ather victim of Murder in Mr. Lincoln's Hometown?
- Author BiographyTerry Castleman, was a Lieutenant (Retired) from the Sangamon County Sheriff's Department in Springfield, Illinois, with 25 years of law-enforcement experience. Twenty of those years were spent as a homicide detective. He has a degree in Law Enforcement Administration and has completed numerous courses offered by the prestigious St. Louis University School of Medicine, Department of Pathology. An instructor and lecturer, he has presented classes and lectures to thousands of police officers, prosecutors, coroners, and pathologists throughout the United States and Austria. He has consulted on several major homicide cases throughout the United States and Austria. Castleman also authored MY FIRST MURDER (coming soon) and DEATH INVESTIGATION: A HANDBOOK FOR POLICE OFFICERS.
- Author(s)Terry L Castleman
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.