All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a light hearted examination of the activities of the rthern Europeans who settled in Roussillon hoping for the 'good life'. It t only sets the scene and describes the activities of the many Europeans who settled here, but also describes the area and its many attractions from palaces of the Kings of Majorca in Perpignan and Collioure to the extensive mountain walks in the Pyrenees. Not forgetting the mysterious exploits of the Cathars and Popes to stamp out heresy. For anyone planning to visit the area the book gives a fairly comprehensive idea of what to expect and why so many are attracted to setlle in this region.
- Author(s)David Turner
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.