All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionAugust, 1888: In a year without a summer, Londoners' thoughts turn to the growing terror in the East End. As the horror of Whitechapel echoes across the Empire, Scotland Yard must turn to the world's first consulting detective for help. Can even Sherlock Holmes find a lone madman in a city of seven million while dealing with pressure from his own cases, the police and the government? But as he closes on a suspect, it becomes less clear who is the hunter and who is the hunted: Sherlock Holmes or Jack the Ripper?
- Author BiographyDonald Joy is a native Nebraskan. He and his wife Teresa still reside in Nebraska and are big Husker fans. Don has written stories since he was a child and started writing his first book in high school. He is a graduate of the University of Nebraska at Omaha Writer's Workshop with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing. Murder in Whitechapel combines a life long love of Sherlock Holmes stories with an interest in the darker side of humanity displayed by Jack the Ripper.
- Author(s)MR D a Joy
- PublisherDomnall Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDomnall Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.