All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionA historical romp through the fascinating subject of murder jurisprudence in the United States from the colonial period to the present, showing how changing social mores have influenced the application of murder law.
- Author BiographyRobert Asher is Professor Emeritus of History at the University of Connecticut. Lawrence B. Goodheart is Professor of History at the University of Connecticut and author of Mad Yankees: The Hartford Retreat for the Insane and Nineteenth-Century Psychiatry. Alan Rogers is Professor of History at Boston College.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2005
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note13ill.
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAlan Rogers,Lawrence B. Goodheart,Robert Asher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.