Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionInitially apprehensive about becoming a mother, Emma mapped out her life plans steered by fulfillment of a happy marriage and career. She thought she might one day feel ready and willing to add the role of mother to her life's responsibilities, but she had t quite figured out when that would occur. When Emma's biological clock smacked her upside the head and she suddenly craved motherhood over every other aspect of life, she was stunned to discover that she could t get pregnant. After a year of ovulation test kits and timed baby making under her belt, it was inevitable that other avenues needed exploration. After pursuing every option, including adoption, Emma learned that becoming a parent was t as simple a process as she had always envisioned.
- Author BiographyMerryl Polak is well versed on the topic of infertility and adoption due to her own unique experiences in the pursuit of parenthood. She lives in Connecticut, with her wonderful husband, miracle child, and adorable rescue dog. Murphy Lives Here received glowing reviews from Clarion ForeWord Independent Book Reviews and Kirkus Independent Book Reviews. Murphy Lives Here was also bestowed the honor of being featured in the December 2012 edition of the Bookwatch Report for Midwest Book Reviews. Focus on Women Magazine selected Murphy Lives Here as noteworthy and added it to its prestigious title catalog.
- Author(s)Dr Merryl J Polak
- PublisherMerryl Polak
- Date of Publication23/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMerryl Polak
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.