All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionMurray Bay tugs at the Edith Wharton mystique, scattering a plethora of statesmen, millionaires, authors, artists, and 'the most beautiful women in the world'. Judy's magnificent research unearths Murray Bay t only for vibrant history but for the eccentricities of the rich and famous. -Vance Trimble, author, Pulitzer Prize winner.
- Author BiographyThe daughter of award-winning journalists, Judy Carmack Bross is a former newspaper reporter in Houston and Boston and a magazine writer in Chicago. She is co-founder of Classic Chicago, an online magazine to be launched in October 2015. In Murray Bay, she is the historian of the Murray Bay Protestant Church and the organizer of social history tours for the Musee de Charlevoix. She is a lifelong volunteer, currently working with the homeless in Chicago and with a Mayan community in Chiapas, Mexico.
- Author(s)Judy C Bross
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.