Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis CCP articulates the management direction for Muscatatuck NWR for the next 15 years. Through goals, objectives, and strategies, this CCP describes how the Refuge intends to fulfill its purpose and contribute to the overall mission of the National Wildlife Refuge System. Prior to the CCP, Refuge management was guided by a 1982 Master Plan, which is w dated, and other short-term plans of limited scope. There is a need for a broad, long-term look at management direction given changed conditions and scientific information, and over 40 years of on-the-ground experience by the Service managing the Refuge.
- Author(s)U S Fish & Wildlife Service
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.