All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are part of the conventional wisdom crowd, take a very deep breath...with Muscle Explosion you are going to: Reduce caloric intake to well below maintenance levels and eliminate protein completely (in very specific ways for very specific purposes); Aim to overtrain; Train the same body part five days in a row; Perform the same exercise five days in a row. This book literally turns conventional muscle-building wisdom inside-out and upside down. By practising the ground-breaking training and eating strategies in this book, you will shatter your genetic limitations by literally changing your physiology, quickly setting the stage for explosive increases in muscle mass and strength. Each cycle of this program lasts only 28 days and the workouts take less than an hour to complete. This book is for the intermediate to advanced trainer who is ready to demolish plateaus and achieve growth and strength increases previously thought unattainable.
- Author BiographyNick Nilsson, fitness' Mad Scientist, is a renowned personal trainer, body builder, and professional fitness writer who has written for Men's Fitness, Reps Magazine, Muscle & Fitness and hundreds of fitness websites all over the internet. He is recognised throughout the fitness world as an innovator and pioneer of ground-breaking methods for building muscle and strength fast. His degree in physical education covers advanced biomechanics, physiology and kinesiology.
- Author(s)Nick Nilsson
- PublisherPrice World Enterprises
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationPeper Pike
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrice World Enterprises
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight462 g
- Width255 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.