CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionLavishly illustrated, this exciting new book describes all the commonly used tests and exam techniques in orthopaedics from head to foot. A review of the literature that supports these tests is also provided. Figures and photographs guide the reader in learning the proper technique for each test.
- Author(s)Gerard A. Malanga,Scott Nadler
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication21/10/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHanley & Belfus Inc.
- Content NoteApprox. 200 illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.