All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMuseums are constantly evolving into new functions and forms as exhibitions change.The age of traditional collecting and exhibiting functions has passed by; the contemporary museum architecture needs to be much more flexible as museums evolve into cultural hubs. The book selects excellent competition entries and design proposals for art museums, science museums, history museums and local complex museums all over the world since 2007. The fully illustrated examples will present the readers a complete design process and reveal current museum development tendency, which have positive guidance and reference for museum design practitioners.
- Author BiographyHanlin Liu, an editor of Liaoning Science and Technology Publishing House, International Book Publishing Center. Has graduated from the Communication department at the Liaoning University, Master s degree
- PublisherDesign Media Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- Place of PublicationNorth Point
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintDesignMedia Publishing Limited
- Weight1905 g
- Width250 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byHanlin Liu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.