All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Steve Brezeff, author of the best-selling Field Trip Mysteries, comes a suspenseful new series - Museum Mysteries. Join four friends as they take in culture and solve crimes in the Capitol City museums. Because of their parents' jobs in the museums, the kids have unprecedented access to the exhibits, and because of their brains, they solve mysteries that leave the pros scratching their heads. This book offers discussion questions, writing prompts, a glossary, and nfiction resources continue the reader's learning experience long after the story ends.
- Author BiographyLisa K. Weber has been making art for kid's books, comics, and cartoons since graduating from Parsons School of Design in 2000. Her whimsically twisted illustrations have appeared in several publications, including The Ogre of Oglefort, and The Sisters 8, both Junior Library Guild selections, as well as The Bremen Town Musicians and the Hocus Pocus Hotel series from Capstone. She has contributed character designs and storyboards for Nickelodeon, Curious Pictures, and PBS Kids. Lisa currently lives and works in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Steve Brezenoff
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMuseum Mysteries: Museum Mysteries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Illustrator(s)Lisa K. Weber
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.