Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionOnline activities present a unique challenge for museums as they harness the potential of digital techlogy for sustainable development, trust building, and representations of diversity. This volume offers a holistic picture of museum online activities that can serve as a starting point for cross-disciplinary discussion. It is a resource for museum staff, students, designers, and researchers working at the intersection of cultural institutions and digital techlogies. The aim is to provide insight into the issues behind designing and implementing web pages and social media to serve the broadest range of museum stakeholders.
- Author BiographyAna Sanchez Laws is Assistant Professor in the discipline of Media Arts and Production at the University of Canberra. She is the author of Panamanian Museums and Historical Memory (Berghahn Books 2011), has collaborated on projects at the Panama Viejo Monumental Complex (World Heritage Site), and is a video artist whose works have been exhibited around the globe.
- Author(s)Ana Luisa Sanchez Laws
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleMuseums and Collections
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note11 illustrations, 3 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.