All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionA reissuing of Museum, poems by Rita Dove.
- Author BiographyRITA DOVE was born in Akron, Ohio, in 1952. She received the 1987 Pulitzer Prize for her third book of poems, Thomas and Beulah. Other honors include Fulbright and Guggenheim Fellowships, two National Endowment for the Arts grants, the General Electric Foundation Award, and the Lavin Younger Poets Award from the Academy of American Poets. Her first novel, Through the Ivory Gate, was published by Pantheon in 1992. <p/>A professor of English at the University of Virginia, Ms. Dove lives in Charlottesville with her husband, the novelist Fred Viebahn, and their daughter Aviva.
- Author(s)Rita Dove
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/1992
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight113 g
- Width140 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.