All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionTraditionally, museums have been established on the basis of collections. However, some of today's most challenging and dynamic museums are those founded on the basis of ideas. Their themes may span human rights, social inclusion, peace, war, health, gender, climate change...Their size, budget, scope and ambitions may differ, but they are all driven and committed in a way which tends to set them apart. Museums of Ideas: Commitment and Conflict provides - for the first time - an insight into the operation of these committed, often pioneering, sometimes challenging, institutions, and highlights what can be learned from their experiences - and applied to benefit the broader museum community and its users. Museums of Ideas is written by leading museum specialists and focuses on pioneering and invative institutions in many different countries, including Afghanistan, Australia, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, UK, and USA.
- Date of Publication04/12/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight918 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.