All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMushrooms: A Falcon Field Guide covers 80 of the most common and sought-after species in North America. Conveniently sized to fit in a pocket and featuring full-color, detailed illustrations, this informative guide makes it easy to identify mushrooms in the backyard and beyond. Each mushroom is accompanied by a detailed listing of its prominent attributes and a color illustration showing its important features. Mushrooms are organized in phylogentic order, keeping families of mushrooms together for easy identification. This is the essential source in the field, both informative and beautiful to peruse.
- Author BiographyTodd Telander is a freelance natural science illustrator and wildlife artist. He studied biology and environmental studies at the University of California, Santa Cruz, where he became interested in illustration. His work appears in Falcon's America's 100 Most Wanted Birds, Birder's Dictionary, A Field Guide to Cows, and A Field Guide to Pigs as well as in museums, galleries, and private collections. He lives in Walla Walla, WA.
- Author(s)Todd Telander
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleFalcon Field Guide Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight7 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.