All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionConsider the status of music education as you read Music Education at a Crossroads, a collection of addresses from the Centennial Congress of MENC: The National Association for Music Education. Noted leaders in music education-including Paul Lehman, Bennett Reimer, Samuel Hope, and Michael Mark-joined Brenda Welburn and Anne Bryant in addressing the challenges and opportunities faced by music educators today. The Centennial Congress renewed a shared professional commitment to a comprehensive music education for all students and discussed the impediments to the vision of the Centennial Declaration: It is the right of every child to receive a balanced, comprehensive, sequential music education taught by qualified music teachers.
- Author BiographyJanet R. Barrett is associate professor of music education at the Bienen School of Music, Northwestern University. She served as president of the North Central Division of MENC:The National Association for Music Education from 2004-2006.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/06/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight217 g
- Width158 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byJanet Barrett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.