Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionMusic is therapeutic, but Music Therapy is a specialized health profession. Music therapists around the world engage their clients and patients in personalized music experiences to provide specific help with learning and healing. This memoir chronicles clinical stories from the author's 30 years of music therapy practice in health care, counseling and education. These stories along with bits of personal history provide one perspective on this fascinating and fulfilling career.
- Author(s)Betsey King Phd Mt Bc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.