All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an intimate sharing of his own personal transformations and mind-opening encounters with indigeus cultures, Martin provides a candid and compelling account of the unique power of music and takes the reader on an inner journey to create a paradigm shift of our awareness, perception and consciousness, rediscover our cosmic memory and access the sacred wisdom of the Master within each of us. Music is Medicine offers a refreshing yet timeless perspective where each of us becomes the phemena of healing sounds as we open ourselves to unlimited possibilities.
- Author BiographyMartin Klabunde is an international musician, author, speaker, teacher, and a Nahual initiated in the Zapotec tradition. His mission is to provide a path of awakening through music. With over 20 years of teaching, performance, and workshop facilitation experience, Martin has helped people from all walks of life to achieve inner peace and heightened awareness through an intentional use of music. Integrating his unique experience in music and healing, along with his own spiritual awakening, Martin brings a wealth of artistry, knowledge and wisdom to the workshops and retreats he facilitates around the country.
- Author(s)Martin Klabunde
- PublisherCollective Awakening
- Date of Publication25/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCollective Awakening
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.