All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionHow will Madison and Rand keep their love and music playing? Music Notes (Book Three of the Heartbeat Series) Just when life seems to be going smooth, Madison receives news that leaves her speechless. She's a writer that for the moment cant form her words. Rand w is the one to continue their story...his story. Music Notes will take you on the tour with Max Rand as his first Solo Album - Simply Mad is launched. Will his travel for several months put distance in their relationship? Can their love survive? Rand will travel through his own journey of self discovery along the way. Just when Rand is at a high point in his life, a collapse . . . will bring one of them down...Rand? Madison? One person will offer the ultimate sacrifice. See the songs that Rand has written, and where his inspiration comes from. Follow this vel and see how it plays out.
- Author BiographyRenee Lee Fisher - Author that has the passion for putting her pen and ideas to paper. A pure romance junkie and she loves to tell stories. She was an English Major of LaSalle University and always wanted to be a writer. In the past years her books titled - From the Vine (a collection of writings/poems) and Cody and the Pumpkin Truck (a Childrens' Book) were published. She has also written many other childrens' stories, lyrics, articles and wedding ceremonies. Currently she is deep into her Heartbeat Series of Contemporary Romance Novels which are titled (ROCK NOTES, LOVE NOTES, MUSIC NOTES, FIRST BEAT, FIRST BASS and FIRST TASTE). To find out more go to her WEBSITE: http: //www.reneeleefisher.com Reach out to her at EMAIL: email@example.com FACEBOOK: http: //www.facebook.com/ReneeLeeFisherAuthor https: //twitter.com/ReneeLeeFisher Renee resides in Eagleville, PA. with her husband Michael, of many years and her two cats - Nyah and Cody. She has a great support system of Love from her family and friends. Renee BELIEVES you should follow your DREAMS and that - The HAPPIEST of people don't have the best of everything, they simply make the best of everthing.
- Author(s)Renee Lee Fisher
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.