All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- Description2nd Edition: The Music Practice Log and Assignment Tracker is the ideal book for music teachers and students. This book provides a way to track assignments, set goals, log practice time, etc. Eugh pages for one year plus of use. Includes several pages of blank music paper at the end of the volume. The 2nd edition has smaller spacing with more lines on which to write assignments. Otherwise, the two editions are essentially identical.
- Author BiographyKevin G. Pace is an award-winning composer and musician. He has written numerous works in many different genres. His works include music for choir, beginning to advanced piano solo, and piano duet and chamber music. His music ranges from sacred to blues to boogie to classical / romantic to modern. Kevin has a degree in music composition from the University of Utah. He also has two degrees in special education. He lives with his wife and dog in the Salt Lake valley. He has six children and twelve grandchildren.
- Author(s)Kevin G Pace
- Date of Publication07/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.