All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionMusic Production serves as a roadmap for navigating the continuous changes in the music industry and music production techlogies. From dissecting compositions to understanding studio techlogies, from coaching vocalists to arranging and orchestration, from musicianship to marketing, advertising to promotion, Music Production takes readers on a whirlwind tour of the world of music production, letting readers keep pace with this rapidly changing profession. The focus of the second edition is on such topics as the expanded role of music supervisors, the introduction of new production techniques, and the inclusion of new terms in music industry contracts. Including new interviews with eminent industry professionals, Music Production is the ideal handbook for the aspiring music production student and music professional.
- Author BiographyMichael Zager is professor of Music, Dorothy F. Schmidt Eminent Scholar in Performing Arts, and director of Commercial Music at Florida Atlantic University. He is the author of Writing Music for Television and Radio Commercials and More (Scarecrow, 2008) and Music Production (Scarecrow, 2006).
- Author(s)Michael Zager
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width181 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.