All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, along with others in its series, is designed to develop overall music reading skills. It offers a way for musicians to develop their reading skills without having to resort to method books. The book is divided into two sections: The first is comprised of some fundamentals pages and the reading exercises. The second is comprised of ten melodies from the Baroque, Classical, and Romantic repertoire to allow the musician to put the newly trained skills to work. The following composers' work makes up the second section: Sor, Chopin, Beethoven, Latour, J.S. Bach, W.A. Mozart, Haydn, L. Mozart, Clementi, and Schubert.
- Author BiographyRobert Anthony is a Multi-Instrumental Musician and has worked with Gene Simmons, A&E Television, Friends of Distinction, Ron Keel, Andy Byrd, Billy Truitt, and many more. Robert has been teaching students of Guitar, Piano & Keyboards, Bass Guitar, Drums & Percussion, Mandolin, Music Theory, Composition, Aural Skills, for greater than 25 years.
- Author(s)Dr Robert Anthony
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.