All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionMusic Techlogy in Education lays out the principles of music techlogy and how they can be used to enhance musical teaching and learning in primary and secondary education. Previously published as Computers in Music Education, this second edition has been streamlined to focus on the needs of today's music education student. It has been completely updated to reflect mobile techlogies, social networks, rich media environments, and other techlogical advances. Topics include: * Basic audio concepts and recording techniques * Enhanced music instruction with interactive systems, web-based media platforms, social networking, and musicianship software * Administration and management of techlogy resources * Distance education and flexible learning Music Techlogy in Education provides a strong theoretical and philosophical framework for examining the use of techlogy in music education while outlining the tools and techniques for implementation in the classroom. Reflective Questions, Teaching Tips, and Suggested Tasks link techlogy with effective teaching practice. The companion website provides resources for deeper investigation into the topics covered in each chapter, and includes an antated bibliography, website links, tutorials, and model projects.
- Author BiographyAndrew R. Brown is Professor of Digital Arts at the Queensland Conservatorium of Music, Griffith University in Brisbane, Australia.
- Author(s)Andrew Brown
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note78 black & white halftones, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.