All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionMusic is the food for the soul, for the earliest means of entertainment, worship and celebration music played a pivotal role in these areas still today, music continues to play a unique yet very important role in the entire universe. The sound of it dominates the earth and all human race bows to its rhythms. No one has been able to stop the diversification of music and music is so open ended that it continues to grow and bear different sounds which scientist have w tice that it could be explored for different purposes in all areas of life. Hence, the subject matter, How Music Therapy Helps Depression, Stress and Mental Balance. Definitely, you will get to understand why the application of music therapy to a depressed and stressed mind can succeed in helping the individual maintain a psychological balance that will help the person raise a sigh of relief from his or her troubled mind. What then is music? How can it assist or work in the jurisdiction of a Therapist? Kwing that a therapist is from time to time visited with numerous health issues and only an expert can deliver a successful solution to issues concerning that kind or particular area that has to do with mental balance.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Carlisle, MSW, CBT Patricia Carlisle- a Master in Social Work and Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (CBT) gives out an expression of how important it is for an individual to take into consideration the concept of self-assessment to know what human, technical and conceptual skills they posses to perform or to achieve what they desire, or to deal with everyday life. However, every particular group of people has their own unique set of ideas, traditions and events including the frame of mind according to which people perform but there are many who faces problems and fail to maintain a healthy mind set affecting their behaviors and performance to those around them. People like Patricia Carlisle are among those who have felt this urge of serving people and helping them out of their mental crisis towards a healthy life. She has experienced some close encounters in her personal life regarding mental health issues in her family and friends that has encouraged her to pursue this as her career. Currently Patricia Carlisle is serving as a Certified On-Line Cognitive Behavioral Therapist with an extensive 15years of experience using Cognitive-Behavior Therapy Techniques. She envisions a world where everyone gets mental health treatment with no mental health stigma and to make it real she has already set up her own Holistic Measure Online Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare Company after retiring from The Nord Center in The Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Dept for 5 years and Murtis H. Taylor Mental Health Center as a mental health counselor, psychological support technician and case manager for 10 years to emulsify her skills more professionally. Along with this, she has wrote down her passion as a clinician in 25 or more short books to help individuals and families get their life back, freeing them of the restraints of negative thinking, anxiety and depression by using different approaches. She is highly appreciated among her clients for her flexibility and professionalism of dealing with them graciously. To reach her, make use of her direct website address: http: //therapist2013.wix.com/e-therapy . As she is ready to inspire hope and contribute to health and well-being by providing the best online health care through comprehensive practice, education and research.
- Author(s)Patricia a Carlisle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.