All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThough battling virtual worlds in high fidelity started to spread from youth into mainstream culture decades ago the study of music in games is a research desideratum of media studies and musicology. This title provides compositional techniques in the field of film and popular music specialized for creating specific moods.
- Author BiographyPeter Moormann is a Research Associate in the Department of Musicology at the Freie Universitat Berlin working within the Collaborative Research Centre 626 on Aesthetic Experience and the Dissolution of Artistic Limits. His writings focus on film, music, and television.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleMusik Und Medien
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight283 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byPeter Moormann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.