Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.48+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how any piece of music - from folk and classical to jazz, rock, and pop - can be exploited in an immense variety of ways in the language classroom.
- Author(s)Tim Murphey
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/02/1992
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleResource Books for Teachers
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight295 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Series Edited byAlan Maley
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.