All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1946 and never before available in English, Music in Cuba is t only the best and most extensive study of Cuban musical history, it is a work of literature. Drawing on such primary documents as church circulars and musical scores, Carpentier encompasses European-style elite Cuban music as well as the popular rural Spanish folk and urban Afro-Cuban music.
- Author(s)Alejo Carpentier
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCultural Studies of the Americas S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol 5
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Notemusic
- Weight385 g
- Width148 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byTimothy Brennan
- Translated byAlan West-Duran
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.