All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionConnections, coincidences and similarities in the lives, deaths and the bits in between of pop and rock musicians. A collection of circumstances that identify relations and relationships out with the music that link those that gave us the soundtrack to our own lives. Connections are tenuous to tragic and similarites coincidental to accidental but there is eugh interesting information that is neither too detailed r highbrow for the reader to raise an eyebrow.
- Author Biographyjames Allan has been interested in musicians and the music they make since the year dot. Having been an amateur musical performer for many years, he thought Why not also be an amateur musical writer? A graduate of both Glasgow University and Glasgow Caledonian University, James recently gave up the day job as a professional manager and is now managing to be a professional amateur at joining the dots.
- Author(s)Keeper Department of Eastern Art James Allan
- Date of Publication24/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight717 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.