All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Musicians Institute Press). This drumming workbook helps to perfect fill technique for a variety of rock styles. Basic rhythms are shown, then modified with orchestrations. Practice tips and a variety of quotes provide additional inspiration. The accompanying CD includes 71 demo and play-along tracks. Covers: practice suggestions, motion concepts, compound rhythm concepts, hand-foot concepts, drum to cymbal concepts, roll concepts, play-along charts, percussion tation, and more.
- Author(s)Jeff Bowders
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Weight431 g
- Width226 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.03
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
- AU $49.56Trending at AU $56.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.