About this product
- Description(Book). This book is the perfect resource for program tes, concert spiels, to kill time while the bass player tunes up, or just for fun! This most complete collection of humor about and for musicians includes one-liners and jokes ranging from Chopin to Lenn, Gillespie to Presley. A must-have for every band director, music teacher, classical musician, jazz performer, cover band leader, accordion player, and person who kws an accordion player but doesn't like to admit it.
- Author(s)Associate Dean of Academic Affairs Kevin Mitchell
- PublisherLarkin Publications LLC
- Date of Publication30/06/2007
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNeedham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLarkin Publications LLC
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.