Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Musician's and Songwriter's Journal has 160 pages of lines and staves especially useful for penning your compositions and lyrics. This journal is ideal for musicians, composers and songwriters. The left-hand page is ruled for lyrics and/or tes, the right-hand page contains 8 staves. This is a perfect journal for your compositions and is great for taking tes about your ideas or can be used as a progress journal for all your musical projects. The journal has soft covers and is perfect bound so pages will t fall out. The spacious, yet handy-sized 7 x10 format means there is plenty of room for even the largest project. Spacious 7 x10 format. 160 pages for musical projects. White Opaque Paper with grey/black lines. Perfect bound so pages will t fall out. Inspirational colorful cover. Part of the Musician's and Songwriter's Journal series with cover design by annumar - My Creative Scribbles. Our tebooks all have a distinctive and often inspirational colorful cover. The tebook is perfect bound so that pages will t fall out and has a soft yet sturdy cover. To see our full range of tebooks and journals visit us at Spicyjournals.com or click on the Amazon author link for Spicy Journals above.
- Author(s)Spicy Journals
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.