All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRestaurant guides exist in different shapes and sizes, but this is the first guide that focuses on the must eat of a restaurant. Where do you go when you want the best pizza Margarita of New York? Who serves the best sizzling burger? Which chef is the Ceasar's salad specialist of The Big Apple? Where do you eat a delicious pastrami...? Must Eat NYC offers an exciting selection of restaurants, picked because of their specialty. Including the well-kwn, classic places to eat as well as a refreshing and impressive selection of hidden gems, this guide will open new worlds of taste for the tourist - and for the New Yorker. It will aid the discovery of a truly gastromical city within the city; a foodie's heaven. Must East NYC also allows you to get to kw the chef behind each dish and documents his love for the produce. The book is illustrated with beautiful photographs by Kris Vlegels.
- Author BiographyLuc Hoornaert is active in the gastronomical world for over 25 years, supplying rare and high quality Japanese products to international chefs. Long stays abroad have sharpened his senses and his constant search and curiosity for good and tasty food have brought him to places he now finally shares with the public.
- Author(s)Kris Vlegels,Luc Hoornaert
- Date of Publication15/11/2014
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Content Note200 col., 50 b&w
- Weight858 g
- Width178 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.