All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionMustard Lung: Diagsis and Treatment of Respiratory Disorders in Sulfur-Mustard Injured Patients brings together the details regarding pathophysiology, medication, and protective issues to provide a comprehensive look at health problems associated with sulfur mustard injury. It provides a bench-to-bedside look at the long term complications of vesicant exposure in humans as well as how mustard gas exposure affects lung function. By providing guidelines and approaches for the diagsis, pathogenesis, and treatment of SM injury cases, this book is helpful for a wide range of medical researchers and clinicians. For decades, chemical respiratory disorders were diagsed and managed traditionally similar to other chronic respiratory diseases. However, the exact nature of chemical respiratory disorders is different and needs to be treated as such.
- Author BiographyProfessor Mostafa Ghanei, MD, has been practicing as a pulmonologist since 1997. He is now Vice Chancellor in Research of Ministry of Health of Iran and Head of Research Center of Chemical Injuries, Baqiyatallah Medical Sciences University. Additionally, he is a member of the European Respiratory Society, Iranian Lung Society, Iranian Executive Board of Lung Society, National Board Exam in Respiratory Medicine, American College of Chest Physicians, and American Thoracic Society. From 2005-15, Dr. Ghanei produced 144 documents including articles, books, editorial, letters and reviews. He has published the majority of his work (50%) in the Medicine category. He has 1,551 citations and has experience with international, national and institutional collaboration with more than 150 colleagues. He holds an h-index of 22. From 2005-15, Dr. Harandi produced 38 documents including articles, editorials, letters and reviews. This will be his first book. He published the majority of his work (54%) in the Medicine category. He has 347 citations and has experience with international, national and institutional collaboration with 105 colleagues. He holds an h-index of 9.
- Author(s)Ali Amini Harandi,Mostafa Ghanei
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.