All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifty years ago, the world was almost destroyed by a chemical war. Now the world is divided: the mutants and the pure, the broken and the privileged, the damaged and the perfect. Thirteen years ago, a covert government experimental facility was shut down and its residents killed. The secrets it held died with them. But five extraordinary kids survived. Today four teenagers are about to discover that their mutant blood brings with it special powers. Rush and three brothers and sisters he can't remember. Two rival factions are chasing them. One by one, they face the enemy. Together, they might just stay alive ...
- Author BiographySteve Feasey lives in Herfordshire with his wife and kids. He says he didn't learn much at school except how to get into fights and chat up girls - he wasn't particularly successful at either - but he was always a voracious reader. He started writing fiction in his thirties, inspired by his own favourite writers: Stephen King, Elmore Leonard and Charles Dickens. His first book, Changeling, was shortlisted for the Waterstones Prize and became a successful series. Mutant City is his first book for Bloomsbury and will be followed by a sequel in 2015.
- Author(s)Steve Feasey
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight252 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementRe-issue
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $44.49Trending at AU $50.23
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $15.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.