All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMyriad challenges to regional stability and security threaten East Asia's burgeoning growth and prosperity. Mutual Security in the Asia-Pacific: Roles for Australia, Canada and South Korea addresses the ecomic and security challenges that loom in the region and the role that these three countries can play to ensure a stable, predictable political environment.
- Author BiographyKang Choi is the vice president of research and director of the Center for Foreign Policy and National Security at the Asan Institute of Policy Studies. James Manicom was a research fellow at the Centre for International Governance Innovation from 2012 to 2014. Simon Palamar is a research associate with the Centre for International Governance Innovation.
- Author(s)James Manicom,Kang-Sin Choi,Simon Palamar
- PublisherThe Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintThe Centre for International Governance Innovation
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.