All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a true love story, told by the son of a humble Norwegian fisherman who became an international and successful businessman. It is a love story-very personal, very dedicated, very positive and optimistic in the love of America, music, and life itself. It is also a love song to the most important values of life-to give. -Dag Coucheron, MD, Psychiatrist, Author Jens Moe personifies a dedicated, modern volunteer and philanthropist. From his own fascinating life story, he puts into perspective US generosity with stunning fairness and admiration. A timeless and valuable book about our country. -Debbie Schuck, Executive Director of Fender Center and Museum Jens Moe is a wanderer between worlds. Not only between the old and the new world, but the worlds of commerce and art and music. My America is a compelling and compassionate tale of a man finding his true dedication and fulfillment, of giving in America. -Jurgen Ploog, Author This is the story of a warm and caring man whose deep love for music leads him to become a passionate advocate for music education. On this path he meets the love of his life and discovers the big generous heart of America that powers our dreams. -Cynthia Fox 95.5 KLOS, Southern California's Best Rock, Los Angles Experience the dynamic, rich, and enduring American culture of giving, as described by a Norwegian-Canadian with strong and growing affection for America, in-depth kwledge, and a fascinating life story.
- Author(s)Jens Moe
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.