Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.88
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionSoft Cover Edition. In a suspenseful parama of personal experiences, good as well as bad, the author peppers his analytically and critical observations of America with humor and often biting comments honed by his international background free of peer pressure and political correctness. Some of his subjects are: underground ecomy, banking problems, US immigration, bank failures, tax evasion, insider trading, front running, market manipulation, the GDP, unemployment, US budget, naturalization, health insurance, the EU, investment, border control, foreign aid, terrorism, US Constitution, tax havens, Swiss bank secrecy law, Trade Deficit, Middle East oil, and trade with China.
- Author(s)Eric F. Sidler
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.