All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.17Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionI have autism. My autism is a part of who I am, just like the sound of my laugh and the color of my hair. My Autism is a social story meant to build self-esteem in children on the spectrum as well as nurturing acceptance and understanding among their peers. It is written from a positive perspective in the voice of a child with autism. The label is diffused to show that we are all different and we are all special.
- Author BiographyColette Evangelista is a mother to 2 sons, one with autism. She wrote My Autism to help her son learn to appreciate and accept his own autism and for his peers to have a better idea of what being on the spectrum is all about.
- Author(s)Colette Evangelista
- PublisherToot and Moo
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintToot and Moo
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Diane Stone
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.