All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $25.82Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionCome to me My baby love My morning child My bright-eyed dove One, two Three! Play with me My baby joy My tumbling. Stumbling Tickling toy One, two Three! The verses continue in this pattern to cover feeding time, bathtime and going to sleep. Each verse ending with the count of three could be a clapping game with the baby, or any variation using counting.
- Author BiographyMeredith Costain is a versatile writer whose work ranges from picture books through to tween fiction and non-fiction for older readers. She is also the editor of national children s magazine, Comet, and the literary editor of Explore, Comet and Challenge magazines. Meredith s publishing credits over the past 15 years include Doodledum Dancing, a collection of action verse for the very young, illustrated by Pamela Allen (Penguin; shortlisted in the 2007 CBCA Awards for Best Picture Book), four titles in the Penguin Aussie Nibbles series, novelisations of the TV shows Heartbreak High and Simsala Grimm (Penguin), and a range of non-fiction titles (including biography, the supernatural, rock music, sport, culture and beliefs). Many of her books have been published in North America and Europe. Meredith is currently working on a series of manga-style books. When not writing, she regularly presents writing workshops for children and adults in libraries and schools. Beatriz Martin Vidal was born in Valladolid, Spain, in 1973. After studying law for a time and then Fine Arts and Illustration in Bologna, Italy, she now works in her home city as a prize-winning fine artist and illustrator. She has had several exhibitions of painting and has recently illustrated Ovid s Metamorphoses and a book of classic Russian tales, published in Spain.
- Author(s)Meredith Costain
- PublisherHachette Australia
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2004
- ImprintLothian Children's Books
- Weight390 g
- Width221 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Beatriz Martin Vidal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.