All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou've just been shrunken down to minature size and sent to roam the backyard! What happens next is up to YOU! Filled with excitement and hilarity, this compositional challenge lets you tell your very own story starring...YOU! Combining National Geographic Kids' photography and illustrations in colorful laugh-out-loud pages, this engaging, entertaining, and educational book introduces you to animals and people from your backyard, and invites you to enter a new world imaginatively by combining your story with theirs.
- Author BiographyBECKY BAINES is a children's book writer and editor. She has written ten books for kids on topics ranging from bones to eggs to spiders and her favorite--dogs. Her books include Your Skin Holds You In, An Arctic Tale, What's in that Egg?, and Everything Dogs. She lives in Arlington, Virginia with her awesome dog Bob Barker.
- Author(s)Becky Baines
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleNational Geographic Kids Fill-In
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width211 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.64
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.