All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionMy Baha'i Faith is a user-friendly introduction to the teachings of the Baha'i Faith - a fairly new world religion that teaches that all the major world religions were revealed by messengers of the same God. Written in a conversational tone by a long-time Baha'i, it is geared towards a mainstream audience that has a casual interest in the Baha'i spiritual and social teachings and how they might apply to one's personal life.
- Author BiographyJustice Saint Rain joined the Baha'i Faith in 1974 at the age of 17. He holds no appointed position or elected post within the Baha'i community, but he is well-known and loved as a graphic designer, speaker, independent thinker and author of dozens of books, pamphlets and articles on the interface between spirituality and psychology. His most recent book is The Secret of Emotions - the Spiritual Roots of our Hidden Motivations. He lives with his family in Heltonville, Indiana.
- Author(s)Justice Saint Rain
- PublisherSpecial Ideas
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpecial Ideas
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.