All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Hassett loves running. Running, as in running up a mountain and back down. Running, as in running 100 miles in a single day. Running is Paul's way of coping with depression, and the way that he has found to really let go of the past. Many times in his life, he has pulled the pain of the events in his life inside of him and held tight. But he finally found something that helped him release it all. Running long distances has helped Paul heal, forgive, and grow. Beginning with a 5K race, and ultimately arriving at a 100-mile race, Paul's progression through the distances follows a direct line along his journey of learning to positively deal with his depression. Running has saved Paul's life. Join Paul in his cathartic journey through the pain, the healing, and his first year of ultrarunning.
- Author(s)Paul Hassett
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.