Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Aisha and Helen. They are best friends. They are both intelligent and very attractive. However, Helen just got bit by the boy crazy bug. Find out how Aisha keeps Helen focused on her grades in school. The book is a great way for parents to start that unavoidable conversation about boys. You will love how the book prioritizes education in a fun, cool and relatable manner.
- Author BiographySulma Arzu-Brown is a proud Garifuna women from Honduras, Central America. The Garifuna people are the Black Caribs living in the coastland of Central America. Throughout her life, Sulma's parents instilled the belief that progressive thinking, education and sound values were the key to success in one's personal and professional life. Holding steadfast to those values, Sulma received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Herbert Lehman College of the City University of New York. Sulma Arzu-Brown is married to her college best friend, Maurice Brown, and is the proud mother of two beautiful, intelligent and dynamic queens, Suleni Tisani and Bella-Victoria. She happily resides in the Hunts Point section of the Bronx, New York.
- Author(s)Sulma Arzu-Brown
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bunch Ketty
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.