All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn My Book of Favorite Quotes, A 30 Day Transformation to a Better You, Brooklyn Mclinn picks 30 of his favorite quotes, explains them in an easy to understand fashion. What the quotes mean to him and How you too can apply the information in the quotes to your everyday life! It is important to kw that Kwledge is Power and Lack of Kwledge is Lack of Power but it is the application of that Kwledge that gives us a New Experience. Otherwise it is Insanity to continue to do the same things over and over expecting a different Result. As Bruce Lee said, Kwing is Not Eugh; We Must Apply. Willing is Not Eugh; We Must Do. It is my aim to share these quotes, this information with you in hopes that you too will be inspired, motivated and Transformed to Becoming A Better You!! 10% of ALL Proceeds go to buying SOCKS for those Less Fortunate than Us. SOCKS are the least donated article of clothing and one of the most needed. So Thanks Again for Supporting a Worthy Cause!!
- Author BiographyInspirational leader and life coach Brooklyn Mclinn, discovered his passion for empowering people at the tender age of 19 year's old, shortly after the passing of his father, Lloyd Mclinn. Recognizing the social need in America for strong male role-models, Mclinn took it upon himself to champion his experience and channel his methods for personal growth and success, into replicable tools which could be applied for the benefit and progression of other men, women and Young Adults. Today as a successful actor and entrepreneur, Mclinn has used his amazing journey through life and interactions with other enlightened souls to carve out tools and mechanisms for living a successful, happy, healthy and productive life-inciting others to success through motivational speaking, interviews and social media. Using the seven universal laws as a foundation for success, the Mclinn Life Strategy Meet-up Group provides support to others through the challenges of social discourse, broken homes, divorce, financial instability, depression, and the like to discover the true path to freedom.
- Author(s)Brooklyn McLinn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.