All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- Description-You must be a hundred years old to have done everything you have done-. These were the dumbfounded words of a friend when he read a draft of this amazing book. Walter Bregman has done it all from running a defense plant when he was in grade school to founding and managing what became -the best small resort in the US Virgin Islands-. In between he flew airplanes, founded an airline, climbed mountains, -shot- rapids, played the drums at a jazz club in Manhattan, golfed with the pros, raced sports cars, literally traveled the world and much, much more. In this hugely entertaining, down to earth, highly personal -tell all- biography you will laugh and cry with this remarkable man. Open this book and get ready for an experience you won't soon forget.
- Author(s)Walter W Bregman
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.