CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionAll secrets have a breaking point. A dangerous kind that Brandon never thought he'd be apart of. A baby was all he and his wife, Savannah wanted, but Savannah was everything his brother, Brian, needed to get! And with every secret and betrayal, every lie for selfish gain, the one who covets the most at heart, sacrifices a marriage, a brotherhood and friendship for what he believes should be rightfully his own. Decisions have to be made. And troubles must be confronted. Someone has got to find a solution before it's too late!
- Author BiographyAna Gibson is a fiction novelist based out of the Washington D.C. area. Her love for imaginative stories and even inspiring real life scenerios, gives her the drive and creativeness that helps her to set foot into another world where she can write out what she sees, feels, thinks and acts, as if she is the characters herself. Her loved for writing has been one of her greatest cornerstones in becoming a self published author. With many titles under her belt, she is now proud to be able to bring forth one of her best fiction novels to date. Look out world! There is more where this book came from.
- Author(s)Ana Gibson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.