All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionMy book is a collection of events that I experienced as I walked along the Cami. First of all, it's about the relationships that were developed along the trails and many of the personal experiences that people shared with me as we were strolling along together. Secondly, I've included some of the legends and stories that have grown up around different villages and areas over the many years of pilgrimage. Finally, I have written down some of my musings that came to mind in moments of solitary meditation after an encounter with some interesting fellow pilgrim or it may have been when I was communing with Mother Nature decked out in her finest array. As an extra in the book, I have included our little adventures we may have taken before we started hiking or at the end of each hiking journey. I've also written up some hiking advice on what to take with you on your very first hike along the Cami or road to Santiago. I gave my own opinion on what I thought were the merits of the tree different Camis. If you decide to go, I wish you some fine adventures like I have had.
- Author BiographyPhil Riggs is an outdoor enthusiast. Most of his life has been an ardent salmon angler as well as a conservationist for the Atlantic salmon. He has played soccer and hockey, as a recreational sport, since he was a boy. Since his retirement from teaching, he has pursued a love for hiking the Camino trails. He is quite pleased that his soul mate, Lyla, shares his love for trekking those wondrous trails.
- Author(s)Phil a Riggs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.