All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionFrom his days as a Naval aviation cadet learning his trade aboard the Yellow Peril biplane trainers in 1942, to his first bombing runs on Guadalcanal, to life aboard an aircraft carrier in the South Pacific, Norman Berg offers a fast-paced narrative filled with humour and meticulous attention to detail. Much more than a simple World War II memoir, this story goes beyond the action of battle to explore one young, wartime couple's struggle to balance love, duty, and their commitment to each other.
- Author BiographyNorman E. Berg served as a carrier pilot from 1942-45, and again during the Korean Conflict. He retired with the rank of Captain in 1966, and served as an executive with the Boy Scouts of America. He is the author of Regret To Inform You: Experiences of Families Who Lost a Family Member in Vietnam. Norman currently lives in Huguenot, NY. He currently lives in New York.
- Author(s)Norman J. Berg
- PublisherL & R Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationAshland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHellgate Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width195 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.